● The pointer has a telescopic design similar to the antennas on conventional radios
● The length of the pointer is adjustable by simple extension in the range from 25 to 85 cm.
● The pointer has an adjustable shapeable end, the so-called gooseneck.
● At the end of the gooseneck, there is a ball that touches the boccia balls during a game.
● The pointer is made of light metal tubes with a shapeable end, the so-called gooseneck.
● The handle is made of hard and durable plastic. It applies to the handheld version.
● In the mouth version, the end is made of hygienic plastic.
● There are 3 versions of the pointer acc. to the style of use by the player - acc. to the grip.
● We offer the following 3 versions:
1) For attachment to the helmet.
2) For holding in the hand.
3) For holding in the mouth.