● The pointer has a flexible joint and a shapeable end to adjust its length and shape.
● The bendable joint of the pointer is formed by the so-called gooseneck.
● The pointer has an adjustable shapeable end, the so-called gooseneck.
● At the end of the gooseneck, there is a ball that touches the boccia balls during a game.
● The pointer consists of 2 aluminium parts with a shapeable end, the so-called gooseneck.
● The two parts are dismountable. The player can use each part separately.
● The handle is made of hard and durable plastic. It applies to the handheld version.
● In the mouth version, the end is made of hygienic plastic.
● There are 3 versions of the pointer acc. to the style of use by the player - acc. to the grip.
● We offer the following 3 versions:
1) For attachment to the helmet.
2) For holding in the hand.
3) For holding in the mouth.